ASCM Provides a World of Benefits
You can rely on ASCM to provide practical solutions that help you meet today’s needs and prepare for tomorrow. ASCM membership saves you time and money and provides a portfolio of resources to help you excel in the profession.
Membership Matters to Your Patients
Provide the highest quality care to your patients by staying informed about the latest developments and research in the specialty and through quality education and briefings.
ASCM’s leading-edge publications deliver a variety of information in formats that meet your busy lifestyle. Members receive full access to:
- Journal of the American Society of Cannabis Medicine.
- ASCM Connect — monthly publication featuring industry and society activity information.
- ASCM Practice Excellence — information delivered every other week right to your inbox.
- Members receive discounts on ASCM Education including live meetings. ASCM’s educational offerings help you effectively meet requirements and excel in patient safety, service, and quality.
- Discover a variety of clinical topics.
- Access partner online education anytime, anywhere, on any device. Coming in Summer 2018.
Membership Matters to Your Practice
Take your practice to the next level with ASCM’s quality tools and practice-management resources.
- ASCM National Registry — Prescription Platform designed to meet reporting needs in all states where medical cannabis is prescribed, provided on the EM2P2 platform (a state-of-the-art HIPAA-compliant SAS application).
- Access the most current standards, guidelines, statements, and practice parameter based on the up-to-date and emerging scientific evidence.
- ASCM offers a variety of tools to help you strengthen your practice’s performance.
- The ASCM Excellence Program is a patient-centric model of care. A comprehensive suite of services, resources and tools to help you deliver care through education, consultation, engagement and economics.
Membership Matters to Your Specialty
Make an impact by participating in advocacy efforts at both state and national levels.
- Members stay informed and have their finger on the pulse of legislation impacting their specialty through timely alerts.
- The ASCM Grassroots Network allows physicians to take action and engage with their elected officials. ASCM physicians stay connected with ASCM Doctors.
- Educate your local media, policymakers, and the public about patient-centered, physician-led care and the role physicians play in patient quality of life with the ASCM toolkit, media relations, social-media support, and free downloadable patient-education brochures.
- Become a leader in the specialty and focus on issues that are important to you by joining one of ASCM’s boards or committees.
Additional Member Benefits
- Connect with your colleagues through ASCM’s programs and events.
- Find resources to help you advance your career, including ASCM’s Career Center, or attend one of ASCM’s high-caliber events, or join ASCM’s Physician Leadership Council (open to all members).
- Additionally, ASCM provides an exclusive member-only marketplace to help operate your practice more efficiently. And much more …
Please reach out to ASCM’s Membership Team at membership@TheASCM.org or call 202-380-9575, ext. 825.