Primary Physician Membership
Open to all physicians practicing in the U.S., with discounted dues for members serving the U.S. government or in their first year of practice.
- Enjoy significant discounts on cutting-edge, gold-standard education.
- Hear from leading experts, participate in hands-on workshops, and network with colleagues at ASCM meetings where members receive discounts on registration fees.
- Ensure you’re prepared for any patient reporting and processing with exclusive use of the National Prescription Registry program, which provides quality reporting and access to the EM2P2 Quality Prescribing and Reporting data registry.
- Understand new state and national legislation and regulations that impact the specialty with timely updates from ASCM.
- Enact change at the local and national levels—by having a voice at the table with elected officials, policymakers and local media.
- Strengthen your résumé, get involved and gain leadership experience through ASCM and its program opportunities at meetings, editorial board positions, committees and focus groups.
- Demonstrate excellence and dedication to the field of medicine by achieving the Fellow of the American Society of Cannabis Medicine ASCMF™, designation program to be announced in 2020.
- Hold regional and national offices, serve on committees and advocacy groups.
- Become a stronger leader and partake in professional development through the Executive Physician Leadership Program.
- Optimize practice performance at your organization with information and resources such as the Manual for Medical Cannabis Organization and Management (MMCOM).
- Keep abreast of cannabis knowledge with access to ASCM publications, including: The Journal of Cannabis Medicine, ASCM Practice Excellence, ASCM Doctors Voice, and the ASCM Connect.
- And much more!
ASCM Physician participation is on an annual basis, starting on date of acceptance. ASCM Physician membership is $275.00 annually.
For information about a ASCM membership, please contact us a membership@TheASCM.org, or call 202-380-9575, ext. 825.